DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION REGARDING THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA THROUGH CLOSED-CIRCUIT TELEVISION (C.C.T.V.)
Mainly within the framework of ensuring a fair and transparent way of processing personal data, the present Disclosure issued by the company “ELLINIKES YPERAGORES SKLAVENITIS SA”, hereinafter “SKLAVENITIS”, in its capacity as the Administrator of the Shopping Mall MAKEDONIA MALL, is intended to inform you regarding the collection and processing of personal data through closed-circuit television (C.C.T.V) during your presence inside the premises of the Shopping Mall MAKEDONIA MALL.
The company “ELLINIKES YPERAGORES SKLAVENITIS SA”, which has its registered seat in Peristeri-Attica, at 136 Kifissou Av. and is legally represented, in its capacity as the Administrator of the Shopping Mall MAKEDONIA MALL.
PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING:
The closed-circuit television system that we have installed on spots, on which, as we have evaluated, there is an increased potential of illegal acts being committed, in view of a non-excessive restriction of the personal life of the depicted persons, processes only visual data and not audio data, for the purposes of protecting people and goods, of ensuring security and preventing potential illegal acts, of protecting life and health and of serving the purposes of our legal interests in our capacity as Data Controller, indicatively potential dispute resolution or in the context of legal actions.
The C.C.T.V. data is processed exclusively by specifically authorized and appropriately trained persons, which are obliged to preserve their confidentiality, with respect to privacy and to the basic principles of transparency, security and confidentiality, of the legally permissible and of necessity. We do not pass on your data to third parties, with the exception of the competent Authorities, exclusively based on our obligations as stated by the Law, or to those who have a specifically identified and actual legal interest, e.g., to the victim or to the perpetrator of an offence, when the data concerned could possibly constitute evidence for the offence.
TIME PERIOD OF PRESERVATION:
We preserve the C.C.T.V. data for a maximum time period of seven (7) days, after of which the data is erased automatically. In case that the necessity of the preservation of a relative extract of the data is noted during this time period due to e.g., an incident or an illegal act etc., we preserve the data for an additional time period of one (1) month maximum for purposes of investigation and defense of our legal interests. In case that the incident concerns a third party, we preserve the relative extract of the data for an additional time period of three (3) months.
Regarding the processing of your data through the closed-circuit television (C.C.T.V) you have the following rights:
- Right of access: you have the right to be informed if we are processing your image and, that being the case, the right to be given a copy.
- Right of restriction: you have the right to request the restriction of the processing, such as by not erasing data that you regard as necessary you to exercise, support or base your legal claims on.
- Right of objection: you have the right to object to the processing.
- Right of erasure: you have the right to request the deletion of your data.
- Right to submit a complaint: Moreover, in case that you believe that the processing of your data is carried out in breach of the current legal framework, you have the right to submit a complaint to the Hellenic Data Protection Authority (1-3 Kifissias Av. Athens, P.C. 115 23, +30 210 6475600, www.dpa.gr).